Sunday 26 January 2014

#MyManga Partners In Crime Episode 1-Part 1


  Partners In Crime is the new manga I've been drawing recently. Just started 3days ago(23 January 2014). Well, after thinking of soooooo many genre to draw since LAST YEAR, I've finally decided to draw investigation and action manga. Guess I'm more tend to drawing that kind of manga, haha, previously I've drawn detective manga too. Can't help, it's what I liked. haha enjoy and sorry for the crappy drawing coz I'm drawing just for fun and it's my addiction :P

Cover

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

P/s: do click on the drawings and zoom in for a clearer image as hints and clues will be hidden in what I draw there.

Good luck! :)

Will update sooner or later!

Thanks for coping with my crappy drawing!





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start with that dream. I hv my own thoughts bout what will goin on. Hoping there is some plot twist. :)

    Keep up! Gambatte!

    ReplyDelete