Sunday 8 June 2014

#StoryTime All Started Again


      Hey, guys! It's been a long time since I've updated my blog. How are you, doing fine? This time I'm going to introduce you my new campus, here in UiTM Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. Well, I'm still new here so I don't have much to share with you guys, therefore I'm gonna let you get a sneak peak of this place. Jjang! :D

On our way to the campus, we can see lots of rice fields, cows, goats, ducks, chickens and turkeys. haha truly a 'kampung' huh.

It's all green over this place. Trust me, coz it's surrounded by forest xD

We live in an apartment style college. There're 3 rooms with 2 beds each, toilet, bathroom and laundry are provided. The best part is, they've got 3 washing machine per building weeee! 

Our seniors said this place can be called 'Beting Highlands' coz we can see mist during morning and the air is very fresh. Well personally, I still think Cameron Highlands is way more better than this place. xD

Meet my friend, Sloppy the cat!

I named her 'Sloppy' coz I often saw her wandering around resting and doing nothing hahaha

Look at the mist! burrrrrr cold x.x

Our passageway to attend classes and lectures. Damn far, we need to walk for like, 10 minutes. The painful part is, when we're going back to college, we have to climb a bit through the sloppy road-we called it "naik bukit". :(

Views along the road to our campus.

A quite adorable little garden I found there. haha

Laman Pelajar (Students' Corner)

We can have some rest here but I don't think I'd prefer there coz Malaysia's weather's hot like hell, yeah I'm gonna stick with my heaven of all places, the LIBRARY! <3

The bookstore is kinda small actually :( not satisfied 

Most of the shops here operated according to normal office hours.


The Student Council got their own office with air-conds installed. well, kinda jealous hahaha nah.

Our campus are surrounded by hills and forests.

This place is well decorated I must say, coz the decorations made me feel like home, colourful and quite cozy actually.


Imagine lecturers with this kind of car looool Shakugan no Shana decorated car, I must befriend this Otaku lecturer!

Last but not least, the administration building!


      Well, I don't really like this place, honestly. But, I'll stay tough to get through all the challenges and try my best to achieve 'dekan' for every semester, Insya-Allah.

      Pray for me guys....what I really need now is a good health, really hoped that my health condition can be well controlled by medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment