Tuesday 2 February 2016

L.O.S.T

I'm LOST...

I have no ideas on my future plans.
I can't decide which kind of bachelor degree suits me the most.
I'm gonna finish my freaking diploma by the end of this year and I have no idea what I wanna pursue at all.

Depressed

Can I just run away?
I hate this kind of indecisive life.
Can I just keep on running nonstop with no worries at all?

Medic? Arts? Language? Psychology?
Like the hell I freaking know.
What is the passion of my life?
No. I don't have one.
I'm Gemini.
The wind, the air.
Changes forever and always.

But one thing for sure

I wanna get out of Malaysia.
I wanna study overseas.
I don't care if it's gonna be really tough.
I'm gonna be gone like the wind.
Caress the world, find beauty in everywhere I go.

To whomever's reading this, I sincerely ask for your prayers so that I can find something I really love in my life.
Thank you so much.

��

1 comment:

  1. I feel you. I'm in the same situation myself, I want to get out here and see the world and find out what I want to do in life and be successful. Wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete