Wednesday 26 June 2013

Chemistry, We've got 'Chemistry'!!

  Hello. haha we've had our first Chemistry experiment done here in PASUM. and that was hell coooooooool!! Imagine you had your own apparatus, those glittering and shining test tubes, filter funnels, measuring cylinder, thistle funnel, beakers, glass rods, conical flask, washing bottle, lens, goggles................................. Ya Allah, so FUN!! ^O^ 

  We get to conduct experiments ourselves like a mad scientist wahahahaha (I think I'm the only one who's being over-hyperactive)-.- lol.

  But, seriously, it was fun and awesome! Even though our demonstrators keep on rushing us on our lab report(which must be sent onwards straight after the experiments.), and we're being sooooooo clumsy that you can hear glass breaking on the floor everywhere(not me *peace*) and had your goosebums, but still, if you cut the bad stuffs out, you know it's spelled "a.w.e.s.o.m.e" :D

   For once in my life, I got to see how pretty the lead iodide was. It's yellowish-golden and it's sparkling! :'D and Alhamdulillah, my lecturer gave me 8marks for my experimental skills out of 10(which is the highest score at the moment). yay!

  But............tomorrow we'll gonna conduct the experiment for Physics.........:'( and we're gonna have a test on Basic Physics 2 subject half an hour before the class ends :( THIS IS HORRIBLE.

  So, please do pray for me guys. Amin. and thanks y'all!

  Cheerio. Assalamualaikum! :)

1 comment:

  1. done following u.. # 4... jom la singgah sat my blogg... sye pun blogger bru nie...ek?

    ReplyDelete