Tuesday 11 June 2013

Mame's Diary


  Ok, recently I've been accepted into University of Malaya's Foundation in Science Centre to pursue my foundation studies in Life Sciences. 
This is truly a good news though since I've always wanted to continue my studies there just like my awesome seniors. 
So, on the 25th May 2013, I'm heading UM and towards the 12th Residential College (we all called it KK12 :p) for a one-year stay. It's compulsory for foundation students to stay there. huhu. 
But, the good news is, it's not as bad as I thought though. hahaha 
On that day, I got to befriend with so many people from everywhere around Malaysia. This obviously opened my mind to realized we actually can be friends with everyone no matter they are near or far. 
But seriously, Alhamdulillah, I get to have a nice room mate. I am lucky :D haha 

Here's a sneak-peak of my study table in my dorm. Nice isn't it? :P


Well, I don't think I want to post how my bed looks like (just to give those one of you who might be a newbie there to get thrilled. lol.) 
Don't worry, I'll describe how it was like. haha 
As usual, there's bed and table and floor and ceiling and door. 
Ok, haha just kidding. 
Back to the real business, there's two beds in the room. Which means, you'll gonna have a room mate to share the dorm with you. So, pray to get a nice room mate. 
Next, there's a huge cupboard for you to toss your clothes or whatever inside. Make sure you buy a locker for the cupboard in case for safety as I did. 
Lastly, I think it's gonna be the study table which I kinda liked the most. 
On the left and right side of the table, there's dozens of drawer for you to put your books or anything you want inside (but make sure you do not put 'illegal stuff' there, I'm sure you know what I mean lol.) 
There's even a notice board for you to tag whatever that is important. 

I think that is all I wanna share with you all about my first day in KK12 cause I desperately needed to study now. 
I'll post more about the Orientation Week/Minggu Haluansiswa(MHS) next time! 

Wait for it......... 
Wait for it.............. 
Bye. lol. peace :P 
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment