Friday 28 June 2013

Mr. Physics, Will You Marry Me?

  I'm having headache since the day I met you. I really don't understand you. You are so difficult and annoying.
  It was during my form 4 science stream class the time I met you. I was like, "what the heck are you?"
  I never get along well with you and always cursing you. You can just never be a good partner for me.
  I always treated you according to my feelings. Yeah pity you, but you deserves it since you're making my heart ache too.
  So.....to work it out. I think I have to fall in love with you first, then only I can get to know you more....and master you.
  Yup, I'm taking out my courage!
  Mr. Physics, even though you are a tricky subject, but I think I want to be in love with you.
 
 So, will you marry me? 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sy rse sy mmg da jatuh cinta dgn fizik jgk time sek dlu... bukan sebab subject nye, tp sebab guru yg ajar time tu best...hehe

    ReplyDelete