Sunday 16 June 2013

Orientation Week / Minggu Haluansiswa(MHS) (25May-31May2013) at University of Malaya


  As I've promised earlier, here I am writing my experiences during MHS in my first U, University of Malaya. :)
  Ok, on the first day(25May), everyone looked confused. Seriously, I don't know why, but everyone looked like they're scared. LOL. Actually, the activities start during the night. I'll just describe precisely cause' I can't really remember every bits of it. haha. So, we are asked to be gathered at the Dewan Gemilang in KK12. I was like, Whoa, there were so many people! But then only I knew that actually there're 1300++ of PASUM students in UM.
  We get to know a lot about the rules and regulations in PASUM and UM. We learn about to maintain a good discipline and a well time-management cause' it's gonna be hell busy and rushing in PASUM when we start our lessons.
  We also knew a little about our students' facilitators. haha the most outstanding was of course the Mr. MuzMarz (with the 'Z') lol.

 

  There he is! The one who's wearing a red sweater xD MuzMarz. He was damn hilarious and he taught us a lot of cool cheers for etc, "Asasian."->"Go! Go! Go!" , "Achachian."->"Chiku Chiku Chak.(girls)"->"Oooooooh(guys)". haha I think you guys have to experience yourself to truly understand those funny cheers!
  The days after we learned how to do "Gummy Bear dance"(conducted by Faci Gummy) and "Xi Shua Shua" (conducted by Faci MuzMarz and Gummy), well I'll never forget their over-reaction dance. hahaha.
  Ok, I let you guys watch a bit how 'Gummy Bear' dance was like lol.

 
This is our last night for MHS.very memorable indeed you know :') 
Those on the stage are our lovely students' facilitators. Without them, we'll never have such a precious memory in PASUM... <3 

Next up: 'Xi Shua Shua' dance which we all LOVE the MOST xD 



  Well, another thing, if you are a PASUM student for 13/14 session, which is my batch, you surely know who is Sir Megat. Lolololol. Too hard to explain. But, do expect me to be the next 'Sir Megat' for 14/15's batch. lol insya-Allah.
  So, what else you guys wanna know? Hmmm don't worry, the activities during MHS was very packed and I guarantee you won't feel bored or having homesick(I'm not having it at all. lol). But, a very cautious reminder to girls, you have to get ur mind and physically prepared to be asked to run on the road while wearing your Baju Kurung lol, everyone has to, so that we can get to one destination and carry out activities on time. Remember, cars and motors are not allowed for students in the campus wahahahaha.
 
  I think I've post what I had to and whatever that I remember xD sorry if it's too brief and does not fulfill you guys' satisfactory hahaha. But well, I'll post more about SOMETHING that you should really take concern as a PASUM student next time when I'm free.
                                 
                                     So, as usual, wait for it................... peace :D











No comments:

Post a Comment